Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Van Gogh Reproductions
- A business exclusively dedicated to the creation of the highest quality Van Gogh paintings.
- Waterproof and environmentally-friendly paints.
- Each painting is hand painted over several days on artist-grade canvas.
- Each painting is dried for a minimum of two weeks before handling.
- Each painting is hand painted; therefore, each painting is unique.
Impasto Painting Technique
Impasto is a painting term that refers to the use of thickly textured, undiluted paint that appears almost three-dimensional on the canvas. Van Gogh's use of the impasto technique made light reflect in a unique way. Due to the raised surface on the canvas, light is reflected and shadows are created based on the natural light in the space. This makes the painting appear to be a three-dimensional sculptural rendering. Impasto also added expressiveness to Van Gogh's paintings. A viewer is able to notice the strength and speed by which Van Gogh applied the paint.
What makes our paintings unique and of the highest quality is that our artists recreate the textures of the original paintings.
Shipping & Delivery Time
We offer free shipping to U.S. addresses. The unframed hand-painted canvas is shipped in protective packaging. Shipping is done within one business day and expected delivery time is three to five business days.
30-day money back guaranteed – If you are not totally satisfied with the painting for whatever reason, simply return it for a full refund